Radical Sportscars, one of the world’s most successful racing car manufacturers, has blurred the lines between road and race performance with the introduction of its new road-legal sports car – the Rapture.
High performance combined with real downforce, makes the Radical Rapture an exciting new road-legal track day car, which is accessible to both experienced drivers and novices alike.
Each Radical Rapture owner will benefit from a tailored track tuition package to ensure every owner gets the best out of their new high performance car.
Power is delivered through a turbocharged 360bhp Ford EcoBoost engine, reworked by Radical Performance Engines, which is linked to a paddle shift six-speed gear change with auto-blipper to perfectly match engine revs to road speed.
The Radical Nik-link suspension system has been optimised for both road and track use and is equipped with fully adjustable dampers for complete control.
RAPTURE – Standard Features
- RPE-Ford 2261cc, turbocharged engine with split-event direct injection, twin-independent variable cam timing and fly-by-wire throttle
- LIFE engine management system
- Six-speed sequential transaxle with integral Quaife ATB differential
- Paddleshift gear change with auto-blipper
- Mid-engine, rear wheel drive
- Lightweight spaceframe chassis with FIA-compliant safety cell and crash structure
- LMP-inspired, high-downforce composite bodywork
- Full road lighting
- Bi-plane high-downforce road/trackday rear wing and diffuser
- Electrically-adjustable, heated mirrors
- 300mm (front) 280mm (rear), 48-vane fully-floating disc brakes with four-pot calipers
- Length: 4.10m
- Width: 1.79m
- Height: 1.11m
- Dry weight: 765kg
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Remote engine immobiliser
- Fire extinguisher system
- Multifunction steering wheel with integral indicators, horn and headlight controls
- Sculpted dash with warning lights and momentary switches
- AiM MXS multifunction LCD dash display with logging function
- Cockpit heater and courtesy light
- 2 x moulded, racing seats with integral headrest and multi-point harness
- 12V auxiliary socket
- Fully adjustable Nik-link suspension system optimised for road and track use
- Front and rear unequal length top and bottom wishbones
- Forged centre-lock hubs
- Interchangeable anti-roll bars
- Bespoke Intrax Racing adjustable ARC dampers